ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED ONLINE BY NOON FOR NEXT DAY PICKUP.
Drive Thru is located at South Hill Business Campus
950 Danby Rd, Ithaca
So How Does It Work???
1. Place your online order via our website. Make sure to choose a pickup timeslot.
2. We order your food from our regional restaurant suppliers and local food producers
3. We receive your bulk foods and prepare your order to pickup.
4. Drive to our popup pickup location at South Hill Business Campus and pull your car into line.
5. It is very important to stay in your vehicle, we'll do all the heavy lifting!
6. Our team will load your order into your trunk and provide a checked off order summary.
7. Head directly home because your pantry is officially stocked!
Use Coupon Code: CONTACTLESS
For $20 OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
- Our first popup pickup location is at South Hill Business Campus at 950 Danby Rd. Please follow the signs and remain in your vehicle during the entire pickup process.
- All pickups must be made contactless for the protection of our staff, you and the community.
- If you do not arrive to pickup your order in the scheduled time window we will reach out to try to reschedule pickup and hold your order.
- Food providers are doing their best to keep their shelves full and we will do our best to make sure the products that are listed are available for next day pickup. We currently only offer shelf stable items.
- If we have any out of stocks we will do our best to substitute to a comparable item and contact you if any questions arise.
- Refunds will be issued for any out of stocks that cannot be substituted. No returns will be accepted after pickup.
- If you are ordering a gift for someone else, please include their complete contact info in the special instructions
- Prices listed are subject to change and are marked up at a fixed % above our cost
- We charge an additional 3% credit card processing fee to cover this cost
- Order minimum is $150. Additional discounts can be applied for large orders
- Order cutoff 12pm for next day pickup.
- Most items have a 2 case maximum. Contact us if you have special circumstances and need to order more.
- If you have a suggestion for an item we should offer or are a local supplier with shelf stable food/beverage inventory, please submit info through the contact us form.
- Special orders can be requested by emailing us but many items are not available as we only can provide dry good at this time.
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions but please keep in mind our team is working hard to
safely distribute as much bulk food as possible.